As a member of the University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust you will be able to get involved in the life of the Hospital.
We realise that some members will choose to be more active than others. All members are welcome, no matter how active, and will receive regular newsletters and updates about new developments.
Members will be given the chance to:
- Work with us on plans to improve patients’ experience of our hospitals
- Take part in surveys about our services
- Attend seminars to share experiences, ideas and suggestions
- Join special interest groups
- Stand for election for the council of governors
Click here to join or contact the Patient and Community Engagement Team on 0116 258 8717 or email email@example.com